Saturday, December 24, 2005

Yule Tidings



I was raised Catholic but it didn't take. Too much that didn't sound right to me. After more than 20 years of thinking I would be a religion of one I finally found out I was Wiccan. I say found out because I had already been practicing for years. One of those practices was an observance of the Winter Solstice. I didn't call it Yule. It didn't have a name.

It was and is an observance of the closing of the circle of life, the end of the beginning and a new starting point for the future. So with this in mind, I wish you all a peaceful ending and a hopeful future.

2 Comments:

Blogger Will Brady said...

Ian:

well there. You finally have a written web presence.
I'll talk with you soon

Will

12/24/2005 7:18 PM  
Blogger Walt said...

I was also once a Christian, now I am nothing, and yet I am all things. I no longer choose to clothe God with the rags of man's religious superstitions. What's in your heart; is all that really matters.

12/24/2008 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home